Achievements of the School
2011 – 2019
Ladela School Corporate Social Responsibility Projects has been with the support of every graduating class, the Parent – Teacher Association and friends of the school. It started with the first graduating class of 2007.
- 2007 – The School’s Pioneer Graduating Students offered scholarship to two (2) students orphaned by HIV/AIDS
- 2008 – The scholarship for children orphaned by HIV/AIDS was increased to thirty (30).
- 2009 – Government Secondary School Jabi and Pilot Science Secondary School Karshi were presented with school materials e.g. bags, stationary, textbooks et al.
- 2010 – Five thousand exercise books and five hundred mathematics sets were donated to Edu Vision School, Gwagwalada, Tabitha Cummi and N.G.O. and Catholic Committee on HIV/AIDS (CACA) pupils.
Zion orphanage Home Kurudu, Abuja was visited and the children were presented with beverages, toiletries, clothes, textbooks, stationary and cash donation.
- 2011 – ANAWIN Orphanage Home Gwagwalada, Abuja, Redeemed Christian Orphanage Home Gwarimpa, Abuja, were presented with mattresses, pillows, bed sheets, exercise books, mathematical sets.
- 2012 – SS3 students presented to the Department of Policy and Implementation basic school needs of 30 pupils in LEA primary school, Mabushi.
- 2013 – Provision of Mini – Libraries to pupils in 2 public primary schools in Bwari and Kuje area Councils.
* L.E.A. Primary School Dutse, Sagwari
* L.E.A. Primary School Kiyi
- 2014 – Donated treated mosquito nets to:
(a) Hope for Survival Orphanage Home, Gishiri Village.
(b) Widows, Pyakassa Community, Abuja.
- 2015 – Payment of West African Examination Council (WAEC) fees for 15 indigent students who will be in 2015 2016 Academic Session in Abuja.
- 2016 – Donated food items, toiletries to Abuja School for Handicapped, Kuje.
- 2017 – Donated paints, textbooks, educational charts/posters and outdoor equipment to Edu Vision, Gwagwalada.
- 2018 – Sponsored West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) and Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) fees for ten HIV/AIDS vulnerable students under the Catholic Community on HIV/AIDS (CACA).
Our Awards of Distinction 2011 – 2019
- 2006 – FCT Best Private School given by the Education Secretariat, FCT.
- 2007 – 1st Position, 1st UN Global Road Safety Week, 2007 Debate Competition.
- 2008 – 1st Position, American Corner Reading Competition.
- 2009 – 1st Position, Annual First Bank Quiz Competition.
- 2009 – 3rd Position, Central Bank of Nigeria Essay Competition.
- 2009 – 1st Position (North-Central Zone), National IT Competition.
- 2010 – 1st Position (Junior Category), Platinum Spelling Competition.
- 2010 – 1st Position, Federal Ministry of Education’s Pre – Children’s Day, Science & Mathematics Competition.
- 2011 – 1st Position (FCT Level). National Cowbell Reading Competition
- 2011 – 1st Position (FCT Level), National Information Technology Whizkid Computer Competition by Nigerian Computer Society.
- 2012 – 1st Position, FCT Schools Quiz Competition.
- 2013 – 1st Position (Female – Science Students), Science Molecular Frontier Symposium. (The student represented Nigeria at South Korea).
- 2013 – 1st Position, FCT Science Quiz Competition.
- 2014 – 2nd Position, Professor Julius Okojie’s best student award.
- 2015 – 3rd Position (FCT) National Mathematics Olympiad.
- 2015 – 2nd Position at National Spelling Bee Competition.
- 2015 – 1st and 2nd Position, French Dictation Competition by French Institute.
- 2015 – Winner, Sub-Saharan African Region, World Lesson Plan Competition for Teachers by Unicef.
- 2015 – Interschool Quiz Competition at Raberto School
- 1st Position Senior Category
- 1st Position Junior Category.
- 2016 – Among the top three Spellers at the 2016 Nigeria Spelling Bee who represented Nigeria in South Africa.
- 2016 – 5th Position, Junior Achievers Exhibition and Competition.
- 2017 – 4th Position Junior Achievers Annual Exhibition and Competition.
- 2017 – 1st Position in FCT, National Whizkid Computer Competition
- 2017 – Nomination into First Lady’s ICT Hub
- 2018 – 1st Positions in Quiz and Debate at the Inter – School Championship, Quarter finals.
- 2018 – 1st Position in FCT, National Mathematics Olympiad.
- 2018 – 2nd Position, Inter- School Speech contest at Royal Family Academy.
- 2018 – 1st Position, Inter – School Junior Science Quiz League
- 2018 – Best Education Investor Award at Blueprint Newspaper Awards
- 2018 – Ethics Ambassador Award by Institute for Ethnics & Professional Studies
- 2018 – 4 Students among the 100 Nigerian Students who authored The Future, published by Idios Creatives.
- 2018 – 2nd Position, Inter – School Spelling Bee, Junior Secondary.
- 2019 – 1st Position, Senior Secondary Girls Inter – School Relay Race at Glisten International Annual Inter- House Sports Competition.
- 2019 – 2nd Position , Senior Secondary Boys Inter – School Relay Race at Glisten International Annual Inter- House Sports Competition.
- 2019 – Winner of the Robofest Robotics Competition, organized in Nigeria by Braun Robotics Nigeria for Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, Michigan. The team is to represent Nigeria in Michigan this year.
- 2019 – 3rd Position, FCT Inter- School Debate on Drug Abuse.
- 2019 – 2nd Position, Inter – School Quiz Competition.
Ladela School enjoys the support of talented, engaged and remarkable community members just like you. Give a gift there and help bring the joy of Ladela School to future students. You just might change a life.